Relevance of Loving Someone

It is NOT TRUE that you are not perfect
And that your special someone is not perfect either
What is important is, that you are PERFECT for each other...
~~~~
Once you say I LOVE YOU to a person
You automatically give that person
The right or authority to HURT YOU....
~~~~
Remember that the BEST RELATIONSHIP
Is when you LOVE each other...
Love is STANDING IN not FALLING FOR
It is primarily GIVING not RECEIVING
It is by giving ones life with JOY, INTEREST,
UNDERSTANDING, HUMOR KNOWLEDGE
And of course SADNESS...
~~~~
Don't waste your time WAITING for SOMEONE
Who never really loved of what you have are felt
But OPEN your HEART AGAIN
And GIVE YOURSELF the chance to find someone
Who would make the PAIN and SACRIFICE
Of your LOVE WORTH!...
~~~~
Remember, IF we LOSE LOVE we LOSE it for a REASON
That reason may be TOO HARD
But whatever it is we just have TO BELIEVE
That GOD takes AWAY where HE give us
Someone better...
~~~~
"I've honestly tried to let YOU GO,
I've honestly tried to FORGET YOU,
I've honestly tried not to THINK OF YOU,
But, I've honestly CAN'T because,
I've honestly don't want to."

No comments: