My Everything

When I first talked to you
I didn't know what to say
But the more we talked
The more my heart gave away

But now when I think of you
And how you changed my life
I can't imagine
A day without your light

You light my day
As if you were the sun
You are the sense of my completion
When my difficult project is done

You are my strength, and wisdom
And the keeper of my heart
Whose grip never weakens
Even when we're apart

I think of you all day
And dream of you all night
And every night I wish
That you could hold me tight

You are always on my mind
No matter what time or day
Even when I shouldn't
I think about you anyway

And when I think of you this much
The day seems so long
And all the time we spend apart
Just seems so wrong

You are my special gift
Sent from up above
Sent to me from heaven
Sent for me to love

Thank you for your smile
And your light that fills my dreams
You always make it brighter
No matter how dark it seems

I think hard everyday..
Why I am like this..
Why I feel so depressed..
I even came to a point
That I don't know what to believe..

Because people around me gives me info with confusion
I had tears in my eyes for a long time,
I just got tired of wiping it away...
I feel so lonely...
So alone..

But then, I saw you.
You smiled at me..
And wipe my tears away..
You gave me life and you slowly assemble the pieces in me.

Now, I don't care if they confused me..
I don't care if they exist or not...
As long as I have you...
I can live...

I have love...
I have you...
My life..
My heart...
My love...
My everything...

No comments: