I Miss

I Miss the way your eyebrows lower whenever you get mad.
I Miss the way your lip pouts whenever you are sad.
I Miss the way you grab my hand when we walk around the mall.
I Miss the way you get angry with me when I laugh at when you fall.
I Miss when you play with my hair when we sit and watch TV.
I Miss when we stop at McDonalds, order food and get some cup of coffee.
I Miss when you bought me things, no matter what the cost.
I Miss when we used to go around and somehow get lost.
I Miss the times we laid together in each others arms.
I Miss seeing you everyday 'cuz I suck at writing poems.
I Miss all the nice things that you used to say.
I Miss when I knuckle your fingers and you get corny.
I Miss the time that you said, "BOOM".
I Miss giving you a kiss before going home.
I Miss saying "I love you" when we are face to face.
I Miss seeing you when you are amaze.
I Miss simple trips to our favorite city.
I Miss riding the bus with you in Jersey City.
I Miss saying you the word "Guber".
I Miss all the times you used to call me LOVER.
I Miss when you kiss my neck, it always made me laugh.
I Miss the man that I call my other half.
I Miss pretty much everything that has to do with you.
I can't wait for our wedding day, when we both say "I do."

No comments: