I Love You

I wish I could hate you
I heard our song on the radio today.
It made me cry...
It made me hurt...
It used to make me happy..
It used to make me smile..
YOU used to make me smile.
What happened to what we had?
What happened to us?

You went one way and I went the other.
I tried to call for you, I tried to follow you...
But you turned the other way..
Oh my love, oh my soul mate
I told you I loved you..
I gave you everything I had.
I gave you my life.
I cared about you more then I fucking cared about myself.

I look at your pictures.
I read your letters.
I listen to our songs.
I think of you.
I WISH I COULD HATE YOU.
It would be so much easier.

Why did you have to care?
Why did you have to be the only one that was ever there?

I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOU.
I wish I could hate you.
But I can't, I love you.

No comments: