I'm Setting You Free

Do me a favor
While you're breaking my heart
Walk away quickly
Don't tear my world apart

Don't look at me
Just turn and walk away
Don't want you to
Remember me this way..

Thanks for your time
And for your love..
Its over now
And my world is now through..

Turn away quickly
Hurry before I cry
Don't you realize
You were the love of my life...?!

Evil and heartless
You leave me so scorned..
Shattered and broken
So I lay and mourn

Turn your face
Don't look this way
Just leave me now
If its better that way..

Why do you stay here?
Do you long to see me here?
Do you want to watch me wither?
And watch my eyes cry?

No! Don't kiss me..
Don't hold me or try to cry..
You cant change your mind now..
Coz you made my heart break and die..

Leave now its over
You've done what you've wanted to do
Yes I still have feelings
And yes I still love you..

So goodbye my love...
Remember me this way..
A strong and stable person
Who loved you until this day..

No comments: