A to Z of Love

Age does not protect you from love but love to some extent protects you from age.

Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.

Choose the one who loves you, and not whom you love.

Don't forget to love yourself.

Everyone admits that love is wonderful and necessary, yet no one agrees on just what it is.

For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.

Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.

He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes.

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

Just three words, "I Love You" , but they mean world to everybody.

Kindness is love in disguise.

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.

Mature love says: "I need you because I love you." Immature love says: "I love you because I need you."

Nothing can be as beautiful as falling in Love.

Offerings of love should be made without any expectations.

Precious possessions that a man can ever have, is a woman's heart.

Quotes are peoples way to express their experience of love.

Rose is the symbol of love.

Set me as a seal upon thy heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death.

There is only one happiness in life, to love and to be loved.

Usually a man in love cannot be harsh.

Victory of a heart is the most priced possession.

Within you, I lose myself; Without you, I find myself, searching to be lost again.

X-ray can not reveal a love struck heart.

Yes, is the ultimate word for love.

Zodiac signs are insignificant when it comes to love.

No comments: