I've Learned -- As I Walk Through Life

...that you can do something in an instant
that will give you heartache for life.

...that you should always leave loved ones with loving words.
It may be the last time you see them.

...that you can keep going long after you can't.

...that we are responsible for what we do,
no matter how we feel.

...that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

...that money is a lousy way of keeping score.

...that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing
and have the best time.

...that sometimes when I'm angry
I have the right to be angry,
but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

...that just because someone doesn't love you
the way you want them to
doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

...that no matter how good a friend is,
they're going to hurt you every once in a while
and you must forgive them for that.

...that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others,
Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

...that just because two people argue,
it doesn't mean they don't love each other.

...that two people can look at the exact same thing
and see something totally different.

No comments: